Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter 2009
We had a wonderful Easter this year ~ action packed like most things we do! We made the trip down to California to see Matt's family. I was a bit overwhelmed at first thinking the girls were going to be able to drive for 10 hours but like usual they proved me wrong they did awesome in the car and I couldn't have asked for a better ride with them. I am not planning on doing it again anytime soon but at least now I know it is possible! Like usual we mentioned California to the girls and one of them had to get sick I think it has happened every time we go down thre. Kaylee ended up with some viral stuff and we fought a high fever for 6 days boy am I glad to say that is over and hopefully the rest of us don't end up with it! Besides that the girls had a wondeful time and really adjusted well with everyone. They loved finding easter eggs and hanging out in the nice warm weather. They also got to color easter eggs and decorate cupcakes ~ they sure do get spoiled I have not been brave enough to put sprinkles in their hands but they did a great job and the cupcakes were a hit by everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment