Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELYNN
















WOW!!! That is all I can say...if this week hasn't been a whirlwind I am not sure what one is then. We have been through a lot, but I guess that is what we get when we try to plan something that has its own plan already. We were scheduled for an induction on Saturday the 22nd to make sure we did not have the baby on Madelynn's birthday and well that did not work out, got put on stand by and then got cancelled. So here we are on Sunday August 23rd Madelynn's 4th birthday and just trying to make sure we don't go into labor today. And since I was planning on being in the hospital of course I did not have much planned for the little princess, but we have made do and she seems to be happy with whatever. We went to the zoo this morning, Red Robin for lunch - she was dying for them to sing to her but then acted shy - good afternoon nap and then on to Nana's for dinner (Thanks Nana, mom is really not feeling up for much today so I know she wasn't going to be cooking me a special meal like you are).I do have to admit I was happy to be home this morning to break the news to Madelynn that it was her birthday she was so excited. We got to open her presents this morning as well and I am sorry Matt as much as you want those girls to be into sports you have some pretty girly girls on your hands :) We got her a baseball set which is actually pretty cool and a barbie with a big pony with it, along with some clothes and well lets just say the baseball set and clothes really didn't get much attention she informed us the barbie was her favorite!So here we are Sunday afternoon sitting and wondering again when this little bugger is going to greet us with his big smile? We were a little let down yesterday being you get so worked up that you are going to have a baby and then nope sorry going to have to wait, but we are over it today and just going to wait patiently I do know one thing I can honestly say we will have a baby sometime this week so at least we know that is a given :)We will keep every0ne updated hopefully sooner than later!

No comments: