Thursday, February 11, 2010

Punishment for Mom


About 3 weeks ago I decided that I needed to conquer the world or at least that is what it felt like. I decided it was time to take Kaylee's pacifier away and Madelynn's suck cup (as she calls it) why I wanted to do this at the same time is beyond me, but I did and not only that but do it alone, Matt was gone on a road trip. So away we went pacifiers and cups gone cold turkey. We did a lot of running around the first 2 nights to keep ourselves busy and bedtime wasn't the most relaxing bedtime I had ever had but we did it and I can officially say that all pacifiers are gone from our house and Madelynn only gets a small cup of milk when she goes to bed which she is not allowed to suck on. Looking back it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, so bring on the next battle - it always seems to be something with 3 kids :)

No comments: