Sometimes I wish the girls were older so they could really take in everything they experience. This weekend we drove down to Salt Lake City Utah to watch my cousin graduate from Law School. I hope I word all of this correctly because I know he is reading it and give him enough credit! WOW...what an accomplishment not to mention he recieved the Dean's award 3 years in a row (yes that is number one in his class) I don't think I could ever give enough credit on my blog for what he did but Chris we are very proud of you! This is where I wish my girls were old enough to understand and realize how much of a role model Chris will be in their lives one day. It was such an exciting time but also I found myself very emotional...Chris what you have done is amazing and I am sure it is just the beginning, you will accomplish so many amazing things in your life! I want to tell you I was getting all geared up to speak to you on behalf of the family but I was so choked up after you got up and talked I couldn't even begin to cry out what I wanted to say!
This was just the beginning of our weekend we made a quick trip down - drove down on Thursday and home on Friday night and the girls were awesome! Someone told us we have made good travelers out of them - poor little girls I think that means we are on the go too much but what the heck we seem to always have fun
No comments:
Post a Comment