Mother's Day turned out to be another wonderful day! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and 2 little girls that just light up my life so I really feel like everyday is Mother's Day! We decided to spend the morning at the zoo and then go to lunch and it turned out to be a blast. The girls had fun at the zoo and the weather was perfect and then we walked to lunch at PF Changs and the girls behaved so well it made lunch very enjoyable.
Matt sure did take care of me this year and listened very well the last few weeks :) I really wanted a lilac bush and some phlox for our yard and he got me just that and I had no idea. They were beautiful and I can't wait to plant them and now I get to put a special memory to each of them. And anyone that knows me very well knows how much I love the color lime green and Matt got me a set of fun dishes I can mix in with our current ones that have lime green all over them I just love them so much!
We then came home and played outside in the nice sun and then had a wonderful dinner with my parents! Followed by a nice evening walk!
I hope everyone else had a wonderful mother's day!
1 comment:
sounds like you had a great mothers day! is that really a picture of you almost 6 months pg??? you look terrific and not pg! :)
Post a Comment