We will be going to back to Idaho for the first time since we left over Easter weekend. We have been looking forward to this trip for a few weeks and are very anxious to get there. It is going to be a great weekend, but I already have a little bit of that upset stomach feeling dreading when we have to leave there on Monday. I know I shouldn't be thinking about that and just enjoying the time we have but I also know it is not going to be easy to leave. We miss Idaho and all our friends and family and it seemed like it was just getting to the point that it was bearable and we were getting used to Salt Lake and now we will start all over again!
Oh well it will be worth it because we can't wait to see everyone and hang out. We are especially excited for the kids as they are very anxious to get back home and see everyone.
Happy Easter and I will be back on after our wonderful trip home!

No comments:
Post a Comment