Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VIVA Las Vegas




We got to go to Vegas over a 4 day stretch the first of April.  I had a conference down there and we talked my parents into going with us.  Thankfully Grandma Jo Jo and Grandpa Eddie were able to come watch the kids, which was fun for them and we were able to take a break.  We had a great time with my parents, but I have to admit I must be the old one because I could not hang with these guys.  yes I was the only one getting up at 6 am every morning for my conference and so maybe that played a big part but they were able to run circles around me and between Matt and my Dad they lived it up for 4 days straight.  Thanks for a great time mom and dad - can't wait to do it again!!!!
A sign we might have been drinking a bit too much is we thought these pictures were clear when we took them but obviously they are pretty blurry!

No comments: