I do know one thing whatever we have been doing I will never let a month go by where I don't update the blog, that is hard to recover from. I feel like the last couple months have gotten away from us when it comes to staying caught up on life, but only because we have been out playing and enjoying life. We don't worry about the small stuff anymore, we ride bikes all the time, we swim, we play tennis, we go for walks, we play at the park. that is all the stuff that life is about and we enjoy playing with the kids so much more than trying to keep caught up on stuff that really doesn't matter. Like grocery shopping, who wants to go to the grocery store over going swimming? not us so we go swimming instead. We have really adjusted to this lifestyle here in our community and we have loved it.
What else has been going on well we moved...yes you heard it correctly but not very far. I am probably still lucky I am married after what I put my husband through but we made it and it only made us stronger litterally. The townhouse next to ours came available August 1st and it is so much nicer than the one we were in and more open and more windows, so I begged Matt to move next door. Mind you we have no help, we have a ton of stuff and all that for only a move next door. Well we made it and we worked hard, just Matt and I we moved stuff for 4 days straight and my body has never hurt so bad. We then decided we needed to move our storage unit as well to the new place and that was even more work, we had things in there I still don't know how the 2 of us moved them but it is done and we still love each other - but man Matt was not happy with me for a couple days. We love our new place though it is so much nicer and brighter, I promise it was worth it. And we actually made a good team. And well the kids learned to fend for themselves while mommy and daddy moved they just did their thing and made extreme messes as we tried to clean things up but everyone survived and our stuff is moved!
Other than that we have just been a family of 3 little kids trying to keep up with everyone. Madelynn is busy with school and homework and getting on a school routine, Kaylee starts Preschool in 2 weeks and jacob is going to boot camp. Just kidding, but he might need to start he is one crazy little boy. He has made the best of friends with his buddy Colter, the son of the gal that watches the kids so that is good for him and he loves have a bud.
The girls start Church classes next month as well and we have joined a new Catholic Church here finally so that will be fun to start getting involved there as well and meeting new friends. It just seems to be one thing after another here at our house.
Matt's job is going well and he is working hard trying to get established. Somedays he loves it and somedays he hates it but I think he is starting to get going and it will be a good set up for him. My job is still going great, and loving every minute of it. I haven't traveled much this last month but have 2 big trips the next couple weeks so I will be traveled out again after those and then to Chicago for a week in September after that I should be done traveling for work.
As for that it is almost Madelynn's and Jacob's birthdays and we will have much more to update after those.
No comments:
Post a Comment