Sunday, September 18, 2011

Surprise of a lifetime

Next week at this time we are going to be on a family vacation that is going to be a surprise to the kids.  I cannot tell you how excited I am to surprise them.  They have no clue we are going anywhere not to mention we get to fly.  I would love to share with everyone the details of our surprise but then it wouldn't be a surprise so you are going to have to wait.  No worries I will share as soon as we get home and I know I will have some great things to share, so until then....the suspense continues. 
I am going to be in Chicago all this week for work so hopefully the time goes by quickly, I get home on Thursday and we leave on Saturday morning.  It is going to be one memorable trip!!!! 

No comments: