It seemed like longer than 9 months but the day finally came when Baby Lucas was welcomed with open arms into our family! He was born on December 5th around 8:00 am... and I made sure I was there as close to when he was born as I could be. We got the call the night before that Kim was going into labor but of course a snow storm was coming in and it wasn't safe for me to leave that night so I waited till the sun rose and I was on the road with Jacob and Kaylee. I couldn't drive fast enough, and my was anxious to get to Idaho. He of course was a perfect baby and I was glad we could be there. Our stay was a short one and I had to turn around the next morning but I would do it again. Lucas from day 1 was a perfect baby and made it so easy on everyone. He was well natured and easy going. He had great coloring and the most perfect lips. Lucas we love you and can't wait to see you grow and love on you. I definitely go through withdrawls not getting to see him all the time but when we do see him it makes it that much better! The worst part is sharing with the girls - I don't like to share babies and neither do they!!! Welcome Lucas







No comments:
Post a Comment