Friday, March 12, 2010

6 month appt

Jacob turned 6 months on Febuary 24th we got him for his check up a couple weeks after that and he weighed in at 19 lbs 12 oz...and was in the 90th percentile for height and weight!  Holy Cow son was all I could say.  He is definitely a healthy little boy!  He is now fighting his 3rd ear infection so you know what that means...yes you are correct mommy is signing him up for tubes.  I am so thankful for tubes since they were so wonderful for the girls that I am not hesitating at all on this it will be so worth it I am already tired of fighting ear infections with him and tired of the medicine!  Hopefully by the end of the month he will be all a new boy with no more ear infections. 
I wish I knew what caused these, I would have lost my house if you would have told me all 3 of my kids would fight them this bad???

No comments: