I can hardly believe that it has been 6 months ago that we welcomed baby Jacob into the world! We all know time flies and it seems to fly faster the more kids we have :)
Jacob is still an amazing baby - he is truly an angel from God and we are just loving watching his personality develop! He loves his big sisters and is starting to get mad when they are not paying attention to him!!! He has been sitting up on his own for a couple months now and is starting to get up like he is going to crawl. We are all thinking in the next week or so he will take off. He has also been pulling up to things like he is going to stand up and hold on. He is just so strong and so determined to keep up with his sisters.
2 weeks ago Jacob got a horrible flu bug and and an ear infection at the same time so he was down and not him self for about a week. I have to say he acted just like his father does when he is sick, he milked it for all its worth and needed to be carried around and held all the time. It was a typical male when they get sick the whole world seems to stop for them :) But we made it through and bless his heart I didn't mind holding him for a week he really didn't feel good!!!
So here we are baby Jacob is growing up so fast and just lights up our lives with his big smile! He is still continuing to love his food and seems to go through a lot of it...I guess that is what I have to be prepared for with boys :)

No comments:
Post a Comment