So if I don't do a massive post I will never get caught up since I took so long off from blogging so here it goes...
The girls are doing wonderful and keeping us busy. They are enjoying the nice weather outside and it is amazing how much letting them play outside for an hour in the evenings relieves some tension in the house I could tell we were all getting a little tired of being in the house so it has been so nice to release some energy. They are both doing awesome in school and Madelynn gets closer everyday to Preschool graduation - it makes my stomach hurt. My baby girl is growing up! Kaylee is going to be 3 in two weeks which also blows my mind. So really we are just a very lucky family with wonderful little girls who brighten our lives everyday.
Jacob is changing daily and I am pretty sure he is going to be moving quick in the next month. Just in the last week he has mastered crawling, pulling up on furniture, sitting up on his own and starting to talk. I am pretty sure he has said mama a few times but I might just be getting my hopes up :) He is still one happy baby and so proud of himself now that he is 100% mobile. I can't believe how fast he picked up on everything so much for having a baby around the house...sorry Matt but I feel like I am getting baby fever again you better figure out a way to keep him little for awhile. He is just so anxious to keep up with his sisters that I think we are out of luck.
I got a new car finally...Matt spoiled me and got me a yukon. It is used and a little older but it is the best thing that has happened to us. All the kids finally fit in the car and it is so nice to drive around a nice family car. I feel so spoiled...Thanks Matt - that is the best birthday present ever :) The kids are also loving it but Madelynn did complain once that she said she wanted a mini van...she is so funny.
Matt is doing well, basketball is over for the year and so he is enjoying his time with the kids and we are enjoying having him home in the evenings - it is amazing how much I can get done now with all of us home and having someone to entertain along with me.
So here we are March 16th at 10:00 pm and I am going to call that a catch up on our family so I can start fresh from here.
We hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to see all our family and friends again - it seems our last few months have been crazy with stuff going on!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment