Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation

Well I took a lot of grief over this one but I am not going to back down.  "It is just preschool" that is what I have heard over and over again from many people but I just don't look at it that way.  Every milestone in my kids lives will be a big one they always have been and always will be.  Before we know it we won't get to track the milestones so we better make the most of it while we can.  So yes Madelynn graduated preschool with flying colors and definitely made us all proud.  She did amazing at her program and just proved to us again that she is very ready for the next step.  Mom is definitely not - how can I replace the perfect situation that we have now and how will anyone ever compare to the love and teaching that Madelynn is getting now?  It is going to be tough and this kindergarten teacher will have a lot to live up to but I know Madelynn will suceed wherever she goes...mom will just have to adjust.  But anyways back to the preschool graduation it was amazing and I only shed a few tears.  Kaylee also participated in the program for her age group and well I know she knows all the songs and all the stuff she has learned at school because she walks around the house and the store and in the car repeating it all the time she did decide to play shy and not perform like she normally does but I just said my little prayer to God and he reminded me that it is just a stage and she is just testing to see how you will react, but we were so proud of her and we let her know that.  She also had an amazing year of school and luckily she gets to go back so I don't have to cry to hard I still get to see the same teachers next year for Kaylee!  And yes we were the luckiest people there we did fill up 3 rows of benches for all the family we had there - we are so lucky to have such wonderful support!!!

No comments: