So we always said Kaylee would be our first accident trip to the ER but I think her brother is going to out do her sooner than later...this is a no fear child and add a little boy into that it is walking trouble! We are not exactly sure what he got this on but we do know he was standing on his own thinking he could do it with no hands! Luckily it healed up with no stitches or doctor runs but I think it was close.
I don't have a picture for this but not long after Jacob hurt his eye Kaylee did try to out do him by putting a hole in our wall with her head. She was running through the living room after I nicely asked her to stop and next thing I know her head is through our wall. That one scared me I couldn't see how her head putting a hole in our wall was healthy but luckily again nothing was wrong and just my wall has some marks.
No comments:
Post a Comment