Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mommy Leaves

Well it has come and gone but we made it through our first week as a seperated family.  Gosh I am not sure how to word what it all was like but I can say we made it and everything seemed to go pretty smooth.  Luckily we have amazing help back home with the kids and they did not miss a beat.  They had a great week and seemed happy every time I talked with them.  The day I left was a bit hard and I cried for awhile but luckily I had Matt with me and I was able to be with him for a night before I was alone.  The kids cried a little but seemed to get over it pretty quick and did okay the rest of the day. 
My first week on the job was great, I got right in and got involved and had a packed calendar.  I love my new job and what I am going to be doing.  I can tell already this was the right choice and that it is going to be a great fit for me.  I am excited to get my family here and us experiencing this together.  Salt Lake is going to be good to our family I can tell and everything it has to offer... we will never be bored that is for sure. 
So with that we are one week down and about 11 to go till we are one big family again!!!

No comments: