Sunday, November 6, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

This year I did not qualify for mom of the year, everything just seems to come so fast anymore and I am struggling to keep up.  So about 3 days before Halloween we rushed the kids to the pumpkin patch and hurried them along to pick out a pumpkin so we could quickly carve them before Halloween.  The weather had changed on us so it was freezing outside, but the kids did have fun picking out a pumpkin and each of them picked out a pumpkin so different from each other! 
Carving was fun and they all were laughing and giggling as we pulled out the seeds from the insides.  I helped clean out the pumpkins and Matt was so gracious to carve them all.  We even made pumpkin seeds with all the seeds and they turned out fantastic.










Even though it was freezing outside we did get a few pictures of each of the kids with their pumpkins...they were quick!




No comments: