Monday, September 21, 2009

4 weeks old!







Can you believe it???? I can't!!! Now I can see how some mom's get depression after they have a baby...thinking that baby Jacob is already 4 weeks old makes me want to cry. Time just flies and it is no fair! He is still a wonderful baby that has spoiled us! He is starting to be awake more and more during the day and so much more alert. He loves to move around and is very observant! He is starting to recognize his sisters for sure and just loves to be held by them! He still goes to work with me everyday and does awesome. He is awake for most of the morning but just hangs out on my lap or in his bed and then naps most of the afternoon so it works out great! I have threatened him he gets to go with me till he starts acting like his sisters then I am going to ship him to Kelly's :) Hopefully I can keep him for a couple more months I am not ready to give him up just yet!
He is having no problem putting on the weight and growing daily. I can't believe how much he has changed just in the last week with filling out in his face and his little legs are starting to fill in also. I just wish we could stop time for awhile so they would stay this little longer, they are so much fun when they get older but I miss my babies especially seeing how fast the girls have grown up! We are loving life though, we both agreed tonight that 3 kids is a lot of fun and 3 times the kisses but man everywhere we turn there is a kid and one more thing to do for them!!!

No comments: