Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of School




Well fall is officially here, school has started! The girls started preschool on Wednesday and from what we were told had a great first day! Kelly and Mrs Chambers had nothing but good to say about both girls so hopefully that is a sign of the year to come. Madelynn is officially the oldest of the kids this year (which makes me sad) and Kaylee is the youngest of the group so it should be fun to have them in the class together to see how they really get along! I was very excited for school to start not only does it change things up a bit for the girls but now we are back on our strict bed time schedule ~ and now I get about 2 hours at night before I fall asleep to just do nothing if I want!
We also started dance on the same day. We had talked about doing it with both girls and then actually decided not to do it all thinking it would be too much once Matt starts traveling and such and then decided to do just Madelynn but when we showed up on Wednesday for class we had no choice but to let both of them do it. I am so excited for them, from how the first night went I think they are both going to love it and oddly enough it is from the same dance school I went to when I was little so that is kind of fun!
You know they are getting big when you start signing them up for all the activities I can't believe how fast time has flown with the girls!

No comments: