Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Jacob 9 Months
Jacob turned 9 months on May 24th and I pretty sure I got short changed on the baby phase. Jacob is not a baby anymore he is a toddler working on a 5 year old. He is pretty much about a week away from walking on his own...he is taking about 6 - 10 steps at a time now and is eating table food only with his 1 tooth on the bottom. He is such a boy and we are having fun watching and learning from him. He is still happy go lucky for the most part and as long as his sisters are paying attention to him life is great. His favorite toy right now is the girls kitchen or just being outside! He loves to slide and loves it even more when we let him go down head first...it is amazing how much of a dare devil he is! I get more and more nervous everyday that we really are going to be in for it with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment