Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jacob 11 Months

HOLY COW!  I give up trying to keep him little - all he wants to be is a big boy and he will do whatever he can to show me he is.  Jacob is a walking machine - started at 10 months and is running now.  It is crazy to watch him and realize how little he is but so excelled in all his skills.  He can tell some amazing stories and is learning more and more words every day.  Of course he knows his mommy and daddy and he learned "dog" I am not sure what he calls his sisters but he sure does know how to point and yell at them.  He is holding his own now days and they aren't able to pull him around like they used to.  He has learned a new thing...screaming!  yes thank you Kaylee and Madelynn.  I will do whatever I have to to end this habit that is driving me crazy already.  Other than that Jacob is a normal little "boy."  He loves to be dirty, loves the water, and is pretty tough to mess with.  He sleeps wonderful about 10 hours a night and wakes up a happy boy.  He is taking his naps like a big boy now and lays on the floor with a pillow and blanket, like his sisters at daycare no more pack and play so that is cute but sad! 
So yes my baby is not a baby just ask him.  I thought I was done having kids or least pondered the idea but everytime I think I am Jacob shows me something else of how he is growing up so fast and then I want another baby.  Sounds like a viciuos cycle to me!  For now we are enjoying the 3 healthy babies and all the excitement they bring us. 
I can't believe next month at this time we will be celebrating a 1st birthday for Jacob and a 5th birthday for Madelynn - WOW!

No comments: