Monday, August 2, 2010

Basketball Camp

We have been holding off on camps and such for the girls till they get a bit older we don't want to wear them out too early, but this camp was a given.  The college put on a basketball camp for kids and since Matt was one of the main organizers we figured it would be a good introduction for Madelynn.  She did great!  I stopped in from time to time and each time she was having fun and trying her hardest.  I think Matt enjoyed spending the week with her and I definitely saw a bond between them develop.
Madelynn did come home and tell us that the coaches were bossy, but it wasn't five minutes later that I caught her out back blowing Matt's whistle at Kaylee and the neighbor kids bossing them around.
She also told us lunch was her favorite part of camp and every morning she was so excited to see what was going to be in her lunch when she got to camp.  So overall our first experience with camp was pretty good, it was fun to watch her.

No comments: