Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Update

Well we are officially 35 weeks along and feeling pretty good for the circumstances. It has been a little more challenging with chasing 2 kids around that are very active and trying to stay cool in this hot weather but a pretty easy pregnancy again considering that. I have been feeling more and more contractions as the days go on and by the time I get home after work I am having to take a short break which I am not used to but only trying to keep this baby cooking as long as possible. We are down to our weekly appointments so hopefully we will see some good progress in the next couple weeks. The girls are getting so excited we have the nursery put together and have done our last shopping trip for the basics so they enjoyed that. Madelynn asks everyday if I am going to get my baby out yet I can't wait for her to be a big helper, it should be a lot of fun! I have been starting to get concerned with the problems that might come up with the girls just going through a change but I think we are fully prepared to take it on things are pretty good right now and we aren't in the middle of any wonderful stages I hope! The baby is still due at the end of August and yes my brother is still getting married on the 15th of August in Tahoe for those of you that are aware of the situation and as far as it goes I am all on board to do whatever I have to be at that wedding. I have the girls all ready to go and actually started packing their bags for the trip so that if all else fails nothing will be a surprise. I sometimes want the baby to come before the wedding but I also want it to be full term and nice and healthy (the bigger the better) so we will see what happens. We have a couple weeks to get through before any major decisions. Not much more on the baby still need to pick out a name, but I am sure we can do that on the way to the hospital as we did both the girls. Kaylee wants to name it "baby boy" she may get her wish :)
Baby is moving lots and if I could tell by the movement and by the weight I have continuously gained he feels huge he seems to get the best of me when he moves he is very strong. I think I have gained more weight with this baby then I did with both girls combined which I know is probably not the best but man he makes me hungry :)

No comments: