Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SWIMMING FINALLY!







I did not learn my lesson the first time about carrying a baby 9 months pregnant through the summer so I guess we thought we should try it again...I have learned my lesson that is all I will say. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions and a lot of swelling and a lot of uncomfortable days the last few weeks but I think I found my relief...Thank goodness for Reagan and her kindness for letting us use her pool everynight to swim. We started about 2 weeks ago and it is amazing how good I feel after I get out. And even better the girls have become little swimmers and just love the water now. It only took them about 2 days and now we can't keep them out. We started using those swim suits that have the body float in them and they are amazing. The girls are all over the pool by themselves and loving it. Just keep in mind these were the 2 little girls that were scared to get their hair wet let alone their face, now we are dunking and holding our breath. We also started swim lessons on 7/6/09 which is going to be great. The girls loved it and already learned new things. Those will go on for 2 weeks so I am anxious to see how well they are doing when they are done. As for now if you can't get a hold of us we are probably swimming :) at least till this baby comes!

No comments: