Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little Fish




Well we have finished up swim lessons for this summer and we went from hating to getting our hair wet in the bath tub to we can't keep them out of the swimming pool now and their heads above water. Madelynn can officially get around the pool pretty much on her own now doing awesome with her swimming stroke and loves to be under water with her eyes open. I wish I could show a before and after of my kids because no one would believe it I still don't! Kaylee is officially a big girl just ask her and she can swim with no help according to her. She won't let us help her at all so we have to have 100% attention on Kaylee because if we turn our heads she is jumping off in the water somewhere. I love the fact that they love the water so much now but it has made my days of getting in the pool to get some weight off and cool down a lot of work. I feel like I am breaking a sweat in the water now trying to chase them around.
I just can't believe how fast kids pick up on things, now we just have to stay on top of it and keep practicing!

No comments: