We went to the doctor yesterday and yes Matt got his way he asked for another ultra sound and of course she says I would be happy to do that for you! So this one was amazing I was actually very realived after we got done. At this point in our pregnancy all I worry about is if everything is going to be okay and healthy, the sex is not a big deal anymore. So during this ultra sound we were able to see all the organs and breathing and watch the heart. Everything looked very healthy according to the doctor. And yes she confirmed it was a boy - very obvious this time. He was very active and has been the entire pregnancy which I guess is a good thing even though my body is very sore from all the kicking! She also did some measurements and he was a good size little boy already weighing in between 6 and 6.5 lbs so if continues to gain a little weight hopefully we will have a chunky little boy. That was the goal the entire pregnancy and why I have tried so hard to gain so much weight :) (okay that is what I tell myself) Anyways everything was progressing very well. Head was down and definitely lower and continues to move that direction!
I thought very hard about posting a picture of myself but no such luck I don't have any. Next picture of Angie coming soon in September - post baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment