2 weeks ago Aunt Kim, Uncle Ross, Brent and Karli came to Idaho to visit us it was so much fun. We spent 1 day hanging out at the house, had a bbq and the guys drank a lot...imagine that :) On Saturday we took a drive to the mountains and rented a party boat on McCall lake for the day. I think I have found my new favorite thing to do. We have done this a couple times and it is probably the most relaxing thing and good time I have had. The day was beautiful and warm and we all got some color. I was all ready to take some good pictures of our trip up but my camera is wore out and I only got 2 pictures of the whole day...when we got back into town the first thing I did was order a new camera hopefully it is here soon because I am dying without one. Yes one picture does have me in and I am getting huge. These boys sure are a handful from day one I just can't believe how different this pregnancy is than the girls were. The biggest change is the weight gain and how I am carrying the baby. But I just keep telling myself we want a chunky baby with lots of rolls so I need to gain more weight :) whatever works I guess to justify that I don't stop eating :)
No comments:
Post a Comment