So the time came to celebrate our August birthdays for the kids and I remember very vividly telling myself after Jacob was born that I would always make sure they got their own birthday parties, well the first one came and guess what I already failed. Yes we celebrated the birthdays together, my only thing that saved me is that Jacob is still to young to know any different and after it was all said and done I think I am just going to have to be creative every year because it was definately the way to do it - so much easier on everyone. We had a great small party friends and family the kids got spoiled, Madelynn was in heaven and then we headed off to the water park for some fun had by all. And I have to mention our little Kaylee Bug did awesome considering her sister and brother were getting showered with gifts. Of course no one forgot her and she got some great little things as well but she really held her cool while they were opening their gifts. And even better now that the party is over the girls share their toys so well you wouldn't even know who was given what. We really are pretty lucky they get along so well (Please god don't let that change as they get older)

Jacob during the party
Madelynn during the Party
Water Park Fun
No comments:
Post a Comment