Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Last Get Away

In case you haven't noticed lately our lives have been a bit out of control, I feel so bad for anyone that has to be around us or deal with us because we don't know up from down right now.  Our poor kids are probably about ready to give up on us and if we ask one more person for help or to do something I am sure they are gong to tell us no!  So before all broke loose Matt and I decided we needed to go play for a couple days and try to relax and forget about everything!  So we did just that we went to Vegas for 4 days and had the best time - we are coming up on 6 year anniversary and so it was fun to go back to where we spent our honeymoon and just relax and be with each other!
Thanks Matt for a great time and get ready because our ride is about to begin!


No comments: