Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 months ALREADY?

Mommy and Jacob
One of his big smiles

sleeping


He found his feet

Can you believe it? I can't? 5 months ago I was crossing my legs at my brother's wedding praying I didn't go into labor in Lake Tahoe, NV - and here we are 5 months later with the most perfect baby ever. At 5 months Jacob is definitely the most advanced of all the kids. He has been rolling over since 4 months old, he is sitting up on his own and sometimes has enough strength to sit up from laying on a pillow all by himself. He is crawling or scooting around on his back (I am not sure what it is, but it is pretty funny to watch). He is learning how to keep up with his sisters and to do that he had to get active and that he did. He cries (or quietly fusses what ever you want to call it) when he is hungry or tired and other than that he is the most content baby and is happy to just sit and watch everyone or to have everyone sit and watch him. He is loving his sisters more and more every day and has started hanging out with them when they are playing and boy does he think he is special.
He is still loving his food and so far we haven't found anything he doesn't like. He has eaten pears, squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce, & green beans. We moved Jacob to his bedroom about 2 weeks ago to start sleeping in his crib since he has outgrown the pack and play. He loves it and sleeps so well in there, but it wasn't so fun for mommy - each of my kids seem to do things quicker than the one before. I wanted him to sleep in my room forever :( They just grow up too fast.
He loves to give kisses and knows exactly what they are when you ask for them - it is the best.
So now that I have bragged my kid up I am sure everyone is tired of hearing about how perfect he is. So one thing he does that drives me crazy is when he is taking his bath he splashes so much because he is so "happy" that it gets the entire bathroom wet - so I then have to wipe down the entire bathroom.

No comments: