Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baptism Day

Jacob's God Parent's - Coach Mark Owen and Lisa - my cousin
Our Family

The "Dunking"


Jacob's cute outfit

So far our weekend had been wonderful and we have had some great times with our family. The day had come that we all gathered up in Idaho for and of course in my mind I wanted it to be perfect. We had a relaxing morning hanging around the house and before we knew it we were getting ready for Jacob's baptism.

I had gone out earlier that morning with intentions of buying of new outfit for myself but of course nothing seemed to be what I wanted but don't worry I didn't come home empty handed I can always find matching outfits for my girls and that I did - I couldn't resist them.

Jacob got his special out fit from his Grandma and his Nana. Hanging on the hanger it really wasn't the cutest thing to me but once it was put on Jacob he sure did make it look cute. He was so adorable dressed up in his white outfit and even more perfect for his special day! I couldn't of asked for a better baby - he didn't make a peep the entire time and if nothing smiled a few extra smiles for us. He is definitely an angel from God!

We had a wonderful turn out at the church with all our family and then back to our house for dinner. All the food was prepared by my Grandma and Aunt Lori and they did an awesome job it was wonderful and I appreciate what they did for us so much!!! It definitely took a lot of stress off my plate for the day not worrying about cooking all day! Dessert was prepared by Kelly the gal that takes care of the kids and boy did she spoil us homemade peach and cherry pies!!!!

Overall we had a wonderful time made some great memories and had even more laughs with our family!
We really appreciate everyone that chipped in to make this such a special day we sure are lucky to be so blessed!

No comments: