Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD

So have you ever thought about what you would do if you weren't able to take care of your kids or do your laundry or cook dinner, or go the grocery store? Well I have never thought of that happening let alone planning for it, besides why would something like that happen at my age 26? Well it did, when my back went out all of those things became impossible and Matt left town for a basketball trip. Hmmm....I can do it I know I can I am a mom and I just have to do it right? Well it wasn't happening, there was nothing I could do. And guess who comes to the rescue...Thank you Nana and Papa for everything you did for us for 2 weeks. Went grocery shopping for me multiple times, did all my laundry, watched and cared for my kids many times, cooked us a handful of meals, and most of all did everything in your will power to try make me better. I know I don't say it enough, but thank you I have no idea what we would ever do without you guys. I also know it is a relief to Matt when he has to leave us to know you guys are always there to take care of his family, we truly are the luckiest people around to have such wonderful parents who step in and make sure we are always okay and not just okay that everything is always perfect!!! Thanks again hopefully we won't have to impose like that again :)

No comments: