Monday, January 11, 2010

LaGrande, OR Trip

Well I have decided that in order for us to see Matt we are going to have to support him as much as possible and so every chance we get to go to his games we have to take advantage of it! So on Friday we decided last minute and I mean last minute that we were going to go to LaGrande to watch his game. It is about 2 hours from home, but I thought what the heck we have nothing else to do. I was lucky enough that when I got there to pick up the kids Kelly said she would love to go with me so we got the kids bundled up waited for the last of the kids Kelly was watching to go home and off we went. It was actually a pretty good ride we got a bit fussy about 30 minutes before LaGrande so we stopped for a bit to rest and go potty and then made it to the game just in time! The game didn't turn out the way we wanted it to but it was fun to go and then off we were headed back home! We got home about 1:30 in the morning and the crazy mom I am thought my kids would sleep the whole way home so it would be easy well I was wrong they stayed up the whole time talking away and doing everything in their power to stay awake! Kelly and I had our work cut out for us and were tested every once of patience we had for the night! Anyways glad we went and we had fun - a nice little road trip to get out of town for the evening.

No comments: