For all of you that have been a parent of a 3 year old you will completely understand what I am talking about when I say 3 is much worse than 2. I have never had many problems with my kids when they turn 2, but as soon as the word 3 gets mentioned my kids turn into a whole new child. Luckily for both the girls it was short lived and we stopped them before it got too out of hand, but the choices they make and the stuff they do is amazing! Kaylee started in on this trend as her birthday approached and I was thinking holy cow I can't do this with 3 kids what is she doing!! But man we have a whole new little girl again, she is back to her sweet little smiling Kaylee Bug that loves to snuggle and not yell at mommy! I am so thankful that Matt is such a good dad and helps discipline the kids immediately if we have any acting out so our stages don't last long otherwise we might have had to of given Kaylee away for a time until she returned to herself :)
We are so happy to have our little Bug back she lights up our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment