About a week ago Matt had decided he was going to go down to Salt Lake to watch his friend play against the Jazz on Monday night. By the time the trip had gotten here a few plans had changed and the Sunday before he was supposed to leave we turned this into a family trip...whoa...we are crazy. So I packed up quickly and on Monday morning we left bright and early. Now this was Kaylee's real birthday but she didn't have any clue and if she only knew she was getting to go to a NBA game and get to meet NBA players on her birthday, most kids would dream about this. So we made the quick 5 hour drive hung out in our unbelievable hotel room at the Grand America for the day (compliments of Eddie House - New York Knicks Player). Kaylee loves staying in hotels so this was a dream come true for her again and she said "I love this hotel it is so pretty we should stay here lots"...ummm no this is probably your only chance so take it all in. We had a great relaxing day and made our way to the game that night to watch Eddie play. Wow is all I can say what an experience. About 15 rows from the court in a packed arena the atmosphere was amazing. Jacob loved the game, the girls did well but got kind of bored, until we broke out the cotton candy. I have to say I can't imagine something like this turning out any better. We had a great time and got to do something not most do. After the game we got to go down on the court and talk with Eddie for a bit and of course get our pictures. Again Jacob ate this up he was all smiles...
Monday, April 5, 2010
Spur of the moment
About a week ago Matt had decided he was going to go down to Salt Lake to watch his friend play against the Jazz on Monday night. By the time the trip had gotten here a few plans had changed and the Sunday before he was supposed to leave we turned this into a family trip...whoa...we are crazy. So I packed up quickly and on Monday morning we left bright and early. Now this was Kaylee's real birthday but she didn't have any clue and if she only knew she was getting to go to a NBA game and get to meet NBA players on her birthday, most kids would dream about this. So we made the quick 5 hour drive hung out in our unbelievable hotel room at the Grand America for the day (compliments of Eddie House - New York Knicks Player). Kaylee loves staying in hotels so this was a dream come true for her again and she said "I love this hotel it is so pretty we should stay here lots"...ummm no this is probably your only chance so take it all in. We had a great relaxing day and made our way to the game that night to watch Eddie play. Wow is all I can say what an experience. About 15 rows from the court in a packed arena the atmosphere was amazing. Jacob loved the game, the girls did well but got kind of bored, until we broke out the cotton candy. I have to say I can't imagine something like this turning out any better. We had a great time and got to do something not most do. After the game we got to go down on the court and talk with Eddie for a bit and of course get our pictures. Again Jacob ate this up he was all smiles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment