Monday, February 7, 2011
Grandma Lou - we love you
Grandma Lou left us peacefully on December 26th 2010. I could go on for days of all the wonderful memories we have with Grandma Lou and I couldn't ask for anything more but there is always that selfish side of you that says why now we had so much more to create and make memories of. Grandma Lou was an amazing lady and she treated us like royalty whenever we were able to go down to visit. I can say I wish we would have gotten to go more often but the we always made the best of the times we had together. My girls have some great times down there with her and riding on her wheel chair with her, and sitting on her kitchen table eating oatmeal together, swimming in her pool, and just the great times of hanging out and enjoying each others company. We will miss her dearly and I can't put into words how much we loved you Grandma - you were one of a kind! We will keep our memories close and always think of the good times we had! Thank you for everything you have done for our family!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment