Moving day came fast for us and as much I wanted to prepare for this day I was no were near what I should have been. I will never forget that gut feeling when I saw those big moving trucks pull up in front of our house. It seemed like such an easy process, someone comes in and packs all your stuff for you and all we had to do was watch and point fingers but the emotional part I was not ready for. I cried, and I cried some more, and I walked around with a direction for 3 days watching them pack and load our beautiful house we had started our family in. We had so many amazing memories at that house and events we will always hold dear to our hearts. I had my first feeling of why are we doing this are we making the wrong decision?
It is hard to make decisions when you are in the heat of the moment so I had to try to ignore my feelings. We made it through the move and luckily I did not have to watch the trucks pull away from our house with all the stuff, poor Matt had to witness that. I got to watch them pull up to our new house with all our stuff!
















No comments:
Post a Comment