Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another weekend in the Clear


Matt got back from his second road trip this morning...I have to say it is getting easier, still not a pro but I am not scared anymore. Don't worry Matt we could never do it without you, but at least you don't have to be worried while you are gone :)
We had a very productive weekend - On Thursday night we stayed up till midnight watching Christmas movies, oops we did have work the next morning, but once in awhile won't hurt us right? Friday we bbq our own dinner and wrapped Christmas presents. Saturday we went to a basketball game, the kids went to Grammy's for a couple hours, I got some shopping done (I thought I was done but oh well I can always go out and find something more), my mom came out and helped me hang all my pictures up, and clean my house - THANKS MOM!!! I felt so good last night as I went to bed with everything we got done, I have only had these pictures ready to hang for about 4 years! I finally have a wedding picture hanging in my house YAY.
So today all I have left to do is address my Christmas Cards and then Christmas we are ready for you!

No comments: