Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In the midst of the Christmas Chaos




Somewhere during the rush of Christmas season Jacob started rolling over and boy are we in trouble now. He did not take this lightly when he rolls he rolls and he keeps rolling. He is so happy now that he can move around and reach for his toys. He is weighing in at almost 17 lbs - the biggest of all 3 kids at 4 months old and has been diagnosed with his first ear infection. Yes as you all recall it seems to run in the family, I was hoping that just one of our kids would not take this path but I am thinking we took a wrong turn. Hopefully he will fight it off better than his sisters. You would never know he had one, hasn't run a fever, hasn't fussed at all, still sleeping through the night so at least he is staying normal with his ear still hurting. It just reminds me again how good of a baby he is for us.


Since I threw my back out I haven't been able to hold Jacob or the girls and it is killing me I feel like I have missed so much and it has only been 1 1/2 weeks, but man he just seems to be growing and changing so fast. But at 17 lbs I need to make sure I am back at full strength before I start caring him around again, he is a full load.




No comments: