
So the last week we have been having abnormally cold temperatures something like 5 below zero one night and our high was 12 degrees for about 4 days straight. That is the stuff you hear about everywhere else but here. So we have been taking extra caution around here trying to keep everyone extra warm. The first day we went out to school with about 5 layers on each. Kaylee said "Mom I can't walk very good." You are right you can't because you have too many clothes on but don't worry honey you will be warm. So we were surving the weather, but one thing was bothering me...I really needed and wanted to give the girls a bath but it just seemed to cold to have them be walking around with wet hair, and they hate the blow dryer. So we came up with a solution. Yes girls it is 73 degrees in the house but you need to wear your stocking caps till your hair dries. I felt much better after we got all cleaned up and no signs of getting sick from it...just an over paranoid mom I guess :)
No comments:
Post a Comment