Well a week went by from the day I supposedly hurt my back and it was not getting any better actually it was getting worse. So the Monday after Christmas came around and Matt called a physical therapist for me to get in and get this fixed. I think he was tired of taking care of all of us. I was no help at all could barely stand long enough to walk into the kitchen. So with that being said Tuesday morning I found my cure! I walked into Physical Therapy she gave one good look at me asked if a few things hurt and diagnosed me immediately. Supposedly I had some fluid leaking from my disks in my back and it was causing pressure on everything which then resulted in me walking like I was 80 and crippled. So here it is Thursday...only 2 days later and I am a new woman. I am pretty much standing up straight again and I can actually hold my son without everyone gasping for air and running to take him from me. I even took all 3 kids to the store this afternoon, and obviously I have to be feeling better for that to happen. I can't believe how quickly she got me out of so much pain, but she did and hopefully it never happens again. I will promise to do all my exercises because the pain that caused me was unexplainable.
So here we are New Year's Eve and I am ready to ring in the new year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment