Sunday, November 1, 2009

2 Month Check Up

Chunky Baby

Jacob is now grabbing at his toys - so sad

Always smiling :)


We took Jacob in for his 2 month check up on Friday October 30th and wow is all I can say. Before his appointment Matt and I were talking about what we thought he weighed and how many inches he had grown since his 2 week check up and well we were both a long ways off! We were thinking he was going to weigh in around the 12 lb mark but our little man weighs 13 lbs 6 oz. I had a little bit of mixed emotions when she showed me that number...I was so happy he is healthy and gaining weight but my little baby is getting so big so fast :) He was 24 inches long which made him 90th percentile for both height and weight! Of course he is excelling when you compare him to the charts of things they should be doing at 2 months which wasn't much of surprise he is trying to catch up with those sisters of his! He is still a perfect baby ~ but aren't they all until they start talking :)






No comments: