Saturday, November 28, 2009
I think we made it!
I don't want to jump the gun or anything but we just received the phone call from Matt that he is on his way home from their first road trip. I am sure everyone can tell I was kind of dreading this part of the season ( the part where they are gone that is) but I can honestly say it isn't going to be so bad after all. I have 3 pretty well behaved children, that definitely helped me through the weekend. We even left the house - that is good for us, I hung outside Christmas lights, wrapped Christmas presents, and cleaned most of the house (detail clean that is)! I still have a little bit of work though we did go 2 full days with no milk in the house because I couldn't figure out how to get everyone packed up and bundled up to go out in the cold to go get milk, but hopefully with a little bit of work I will get that accomplished one of these road trips. It just seemed every time I wanted to go someone was not in the state to leave the house especially to go into a grocery store. So for now my plan will be to go grocery shopping before Matt leaves so I don't have to worry about it. Other than that we are getting ready for bed and hopefully Matt will make it home safely around 2 am. Thanks to my parents again for taking his truck to the school so that I don't have to wake up with 3 kids to go grab him from the bus! 1 trip down only 5 more to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment