
"Canyon County's basketball rivalry between Northwest Nazarene and College of Idaho heated up Tuesday night in front of a standing-room crowd of 2,422 fans on the C of I campus with the Yotes prevailing 79-72 in the first game of the home-and-home series."
As you can see above the first game of the season was a home game against a big rivalry and man was it a game! I have not seen the gym that full in years ( I think I was in high school actually) and boy was it loud. Luckily my Aunt Lori was kind enough to watch the girls for me so that I was able to take Jacob and enjoy the game. I just wasn't ready to handle 3 kids in a gym wiht 2500 people :). Maybe next time or maybe not? Anyways the girls were in heaven and had a wonderful time, begging me all the way home to go back again and even mad this morning that they couldn't go back today!
The game was great, Jacob did awesome was very into the game for a bit but about his bed time of 8:00 he got pretty upset because it was so loud and he really just wanted to go to sleep. So this wonderful schedule of his might have to change very quickly in order for us to make it through basketball season. Or I am debating on investing in some nice earplugs for him so he can just be himself while we are there!
No comments:
Post a Comment