Sunday, November 15, 2009

Look Mom we are being Angels!

Hanging out on the couch

Such a big helper Madelynn is

Kaylee blowing bubbles in her water - entertained her for about 15 min :)


We had a little party to go to on Friday night for some friends and it was downstairs at Orphan Annies. I would have never thought in the last 4 years that I would have left a place at midnight with 3 kids and thought to myself wow my kids were great! Well I did, I couldn't believe how well they were for how late it was, but downstairs they were able to run around and play and not worry about whose table they were bothering or if they were being too loud. They had their princess dolls to play with and they were in heaven! And as we left the party we were able to see the first snow fall of the season it was great the girls were so tickled and even more exciting is I got to drive home in it...yeah!! Or not, I really don't like driving in the snow but we made it!

No comments: