"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it."
You must all be thinking...Angie is on a quote kick lately, well yes it sure does seem like it but for some reason lately as I start to think things are not going as well or life seems so difficult I will see something like this and wow everything is okay again. I live my life by quotes - actually get a daily quote emailed to me every morning and it just keeps me in check! The days I don't read my quotes I usually find myself not as spunky as I need to be. So this one I decided to share with everyone as I think we can always use a little encouragement or motivation once and while! Now I sound like a counselor...well make of it what you would like, hopefully you find it as beneficial as I did.
And so why am I posting this on my blog? Well as I read this quote I thought what better way than to raise my children with this in mind all the time. Why not teach them life experiences with these philosophys? I will you keep you posted on how it goes...I could be in over my head :), but would love it if all my kids grew up with these morals in their life!
No comments:
Post a Comment