Monday, November 9, 2009

Jacob at 11 weeks


Well I am getting very sad that next week I have to say he is 3 months! I am treating "Baby" Jacob like is 2 weeks old still I guess I better get a grip on it and come to realization that he is growing right before our eyes. Everything is going well he is doing wonderful still and is such a happy baby. He is on a great schedule that is making our lives very easy - except his schedule is better than his sister's schedules :) Jacob goes to bed around 8:30 or 9:00 same time his sisters go to bed but we don't hear from him till 7:00 am the next morning. I know you are all thinking we are so lucky but we have to little girls that are making up for it. Kaylee goes to bed around 8:30 comes to our room around midnight because she needs to go potty, around 1:00 she wants a drink and then usually is out for the night till about 8:00 or 9:00. Madelynn goes to be around 8:30 and then wakes up around 4:00 to let us know she is going to go potty (thanks honey I appreciate it) and then back to bed for her and she is up at 7:00 usually. So pretty much we are not getting a full nights sleep just yet but maybe when the girls turn like 25 and our moved out of the house :) Oh well that is what we have kids for right? What else would I do at 1:00 and 4:00 am life would be boring if we didn't get to wake up at night.

I know this is not impressive but we took Jacob to church for the first time on Sunday, we have just been a little hesistant with how sick everyone has been out in public so we have tried to keep everyone home as much as possible but decided to give it a shot and well I have to say Matt and I were pretty impressed with how well the kids did. Oh course Jacob didn't make a peep just enjoyed looking around at everyone and the girls I have to admit did pretty well so now that we know we can do it I am really going to try hard to get to church every weekend hopefully I will get some help from Grandma or Nana that seemed to help a bit to entertain the girls. We are getting Jacob baptized in January.

Other than that things are just going as normal, Matt starts traveling in a couple weeks, his first road trip is over Thanksgiving. I think we are ready for this season, but I know it is going to be difficult I won't pretend to be super woman, I am little bit nervous for when Matt is gone we are a pretty good team with the 3 kids but doing it alone is a lot of work. It is also going to be hard on Matt because those girls really miss him while he is gone and they don't give him any mercy.

I think we had a small flu bug come through our house the last couple weeks and luckly we fought it off pretty well. Kaylee seemed to get it first for a couple days not bad though just not herself, I got it for about 24 hours last week - it was miserable but quick and Matt seemed to come down with it last night, hopefully it is short lived also. Madelynn and Jacob have been healthy though (knock on wood). I do have to say though I am about tired of lysol - I had to lysol everything when Kaylee wasn't feeling bad, did it again when I got it, and it looks like I am going to be at it again tonight. But again what else would I do during the evening time - I know that is what I get with 3 kids.

No comments: