

I decided since I was gone all weekend to take Columbus day off to get things caught up that I usually do on the weekends so my week wasn't too chaotic. It was a wonderful day off! The girls had school in the morning so Jacob and I frantically got as much done as we could in 2 hours and then when they got home we just lounged around and let them play without being rushed to do anything. First we cleaned out all of our drawers and closets to move all the fall stuff in and all the summer stuff out so that was fun and of course while I am doing that the girls needed to parade around the house wearing my clothes for dress up. The one picture is of Kaylee in my swimsuit top and her glasses. I can't wait till she is 18 and I get to show this one again!!! And it is also amazing what you find when you are cleaing stuff out...the girls found their aprons so they were officially ready to cook. I decided at this point dinner is a little easier to make with no help, I love them being there with me but it took almost 3 times as long to prepare and these days that is precious time :). We sure did have fun that day though!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment