Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meeting Jacob

Grandma Jo Jo & Grandpa Eddie

Auntie Lorie

Cousins Nicholas & Anthony


Cousins Brent and Karli

Aunt Mara


Aunt Mary



Auntie Danielle


Grandma and Grandpa


Uncle Ross and Aunt Kim


Saying Good bye at the airport



Well our trip to California was a success...Jacob was a great traveler and in our less than 48 hour trip we successfully met all the family and got some great pictures. Leaving wasn't all that it was cracked up to be, the girls were heart broken that I was taking baby Jacob on a trip without them. They were so sad and crying so hard, I don't think I will ever be able to do that again. After seeing them like that I do not need time away from them or a break, it made my weekend very long! At the same time though it is nice to know you are missed! So everyone seemed to enjoy Jacob and he was a great baby!

No comments: