
We have had a lot of snow white lately which has been a wonderful change from Sleeping Beauty! Madelynn got a beautiful Snow White dress for her birthday from her Aunt Kim and Uncle Ross inCalifornia, Grandma Jo Jo and Papa Eddie got them the Snow White movie, and we bought Kaylee a generic Snow White dress so she wouldn't feel left out, so of course that is what the girls have been wearing the last week any waking moment we are at home. It is so much fun to watch them play pretend and dance around like the princesses. As you can tell by the look on Jacob's face he has already had enough of this princess stuff :)
2 comments:
I love the hair cut and what a perfect Wizard of Oz picture.
I am not anonymous!!! I just missed pushing the right botton. Mary
Post a Comment